"Lord of the Thing"
Now I've seen it all... Clayton has outdone himself this time.
"Cardinal Mahoney" stars in Doxaweb's latest installment, the "Lord of the Thing" (otherwise known as "Mordor in the Cathedral")
The cast of characters:
* Roger Mahony as Frodo Cardinal Baggins
* Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger as Strider/Benedict Aragorn
* Karol Wojtyla as Gandalf the Great
* the archbishop of San Francisco as Samwise Levada
* Teresa of Calcutta as Arwen
* a member of the Los Angeles Rainbow Sash movement as Smeagol the Sasher
* the pastoral associates of the Archdiocese as Sauron's army
* and a cameo by Fr. Richard McBrien as himself
To continue reading Clayton's introduction, click here, or to watch the trailer immediately, click here.
To see the hideousness of LA's Our Lady of the "Angles" Cathedral, click here (I will never understand how they can be so proud of something so ugly... is it just a case of peer pressure, where everyone just thinks that everyone else likes it and so they should too? Honestly, can anyone truly LIKE that thing?)
To read another great blog about the trials and tribulations of trying to be a Catholic in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, check out L.A. Catholic.
Our Lady of the Angels, pray for us!