Who do pro-choice groups attract? Your mother's worst nightmare.
Hmm... I came across a lovely (read: sarcasm) section on Off the Record today that linked to a bunch of photos from a recent pro-choice march. Along with the typical "smile for the camera" shots of women proudly holding signs that "I do NOT regret my abortion" I found these... It actually made me laugh (albeit sadly).
THESE are the kind of people that a pro-choice march woos and loves. They are very "tolerant" after all. Honestly, I think only people who have aborted all their kids would "tolerate" these kinds of people, because who in the world would want their kids to see this?
If you consider yourself "pro-choice," would you want to be associated with these people?
(Warning - bad language/connotations... and these are some of the cleaner photos!)
* Kill Christians? Forget "cleaning fetal tissue" out of the womb -- let's just endorse wholesale slaughter!
* That's who everyone wants to be around - a self-centered MeMeMeMeMe "individuated woman".
* Every mother wants their daughter to hang around a guy with a shirt that says "cock-sucker for choice"! (Hey, at least he's "not for sale.")
* Mommy, mommy, I want to be a "sex worker" when I grow up!! Then I can be happy like these people!
* Uh... do you HAVE a uterus???
* If that's what feminists look like... they're a dying breed.
* God for choice - "Choose life, that you may live." (Deuteronomy 30:19)
If you can stomach it, the others can be found by clicking here