.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Veritatis Splendor

"Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus, who inspires and perfects our faith" --Hebrews 12:2


Pope Benedict XVI before our Lord

And only where God is seen does life truly begin. Only when we meet the living God in Christ do we know what life is. We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution.
Each of us is the result of a thought of God.
Each of us is willed,
each of us is loved,
each of us is necessary.
There is nothing more beautiful than to be surprised by the Gospel, by the encounter with Christ. There is nothing more beautiful than to know Him and to speak to others of our friendship with Him.
~Pope Benedict XVI, Homily April 24th, 2005



Monday, June 04, 2007

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Mary Elizabeth the Carnivorous of Chortling Chesterton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I have to laugh. Somehow, it does fit. Except the Reverend part (and certainly not the Entirely part!). But, Carnivorous? You betcha. Chortling? I've been accused of that before. And Chesterton? I'll claim alligence to a place named after him any day! :)

Speaking of Chesterton... don't forget:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine turned out "Her Most Noble Lady Margo the Philomath of Giggleswick under Table." HA!

Maybe what I'm giggling about under the table is my supposed love of mathematics.

Or maybe it's those 4 glasses of Red Truck I drank... ;-)

June 14, 2007 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fra Angelico's Annunciation